It's here. Now all Posthaven users can send email to email@example.com and attach photos, video, audio, documents and files of any kind. We process it and turn into the blog post you've come to know and love.
By customizing the email address you send to, you can also control:
- which blog you're posting to (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- whether it's ready to publish immediately (email@example.com), or a draft (firstname.lastname@example.org), or a private post (email@example.com)
- which autopost services it should get sent to (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org, or disable autopost by sending to email@example.com)
- tags (include them as hashtags at the end of the subject, e.g. #tag)
- whether multiple images get rolled into galleries or should stay inline (firstname.lastname@example.org)
You can also combine the above flags by emailing email@example.com, and that would post images with no gallery to yoursite.posthaven.com and also autopost it to twitter.
For more info, please read the help page at: https://posthaven.com/help/post_by_email
Posthaven is self-sustaining!
We're also pleased to announce that Posthaven is now in the monthly paid period and has reached profitability! This means that no matter what, we'll be able to keep the servers online and keep working on making this the best possible place to post. We continue to focus on building new features, including all the things you've been asking for: multiple contributors, email subscriptions, and theme customization.
Thanks for your support. Please spread the word!